FAJIM Medicare Foundation (FAJIMMF) is pleased to announce call for scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. FAJIMMF is an NGO that is committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community. One of its missions is to encourage students to take up careers in the Health Care Professions through scholarships.
- Undergraduate students in any Nigerian Public university studying any of these courses:Â Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science or Radiography.
- Must be in 200level with CGPA of not less than 3.5 or its equivalent
- Must NOT be over 30years by the 31st August 2019
Method of Application
- Each candidate must apply online.
- Shortlisted candidate will be contacted to take a screening examination
- Only candidates who are truly indigent will be supported.
- Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2019.
- Screening Examination: 14th September 2019.
- Announcement of acceptance: 30th September 2019.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 08171100753, 07063913733.