The Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies (FIS) of Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) are partnering with the Royal Museum for Central Africa, KU Leuven, University of Antwerp, Belgium and University of Kinshasa, DRC to offer scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program in Uganda.
The successful scholar will get tuition fees, research costs, and a monthly stipend in Uganda.
Eligible Countries: Uganda
Types: Postgraduate degree program
Eligible Field Of Study: The Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Applicants must have design data collection tools, regular field excursions at the community level including community education and sensitization as per the research guidelines.
- Applicants need to communicate regularly with the research team on the progress of the assigned research assignments, timely collection, analysis and presentation of data.
- Aspirants must have to undertake a 2 years Master’s Programme in accordance with MUST rules and regulations.
- Applicants must therefore be willing to be full-time students dedicated to their studies and project work and will be based at MUST with an office space on full-time basis.
How To Apply: The application package should include:
- A letter of motivation
- A cover letter (1 page)
- A CV (2 pages)
- Copies of academic documents
- A letter of recommendation from the current employer/immediate supervisor (1 page) – if applicable
- A letter from an academic referee supporting your application (1 page). The application should be compiled into one document of no more than 8 pages in total
- Only complete applications will be assessed
- The applications should be addressed (and submitted) to the local promoter by email: email@example.com. Ensure that the following emails addresses are included in the cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please include your WhatsApp and Skype Addresses for easy communication
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: July 17, 2019