The University of Queensland is granting the Aquatec Maxcon funding for the academic year 2019-2020.
The purpose of this program is to support the high performing students from Australia and all around the world, who wish to pursue theÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework at the university.
University or Organization:Â University of Queensland
Course Level:Â Masters degree program
Award:Â Tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Offline
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â Australian and international students
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Engineering and Computing Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must enroll or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved postgraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit an application for the award to the Head of School by the advertised closing date for applications.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the cover letter addressed to Professor Peter Halley, School of Chemical Engineering, resume of no more than 2 x A4 pages and copy of any academic achievements you may have, or academic results from your previously University or Institution.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, seekers are needed to achieving a GPA of at least 5 for each semester of study and must meet the generalÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â All applicants have to meet English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits:Â The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the course.
Application Deadline:Â July 26, 2019