Applications are invited for the Global Scholarship Program which is awarded to Individuals who are willingÂ to further their studies in UQâ€™s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The free education fund will provide $5,000 as the tuition fee reduction.Inter
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Studies:Â Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Citizens of Macau, who normally reside inÂ Macau and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Applicants mustÂ not simultaneouslyÂ hold another scholarship
- Applicants who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:Â To apply, youâ€™ll need:
- personal/motivational statement
- one reference letter
- Application Form
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â November 30, 2019