If you are stopping yourself from completing your studies because of the cost of the tuition fee. Then, dear students go ahead with the Inspiring Success program and complete your higher studies in the UK.
This golden opportunity aims to support theÂ UK,Â EU, and overseas aspirants in theirÂ masterâ€™s studies with covering the cost of their tuition fees.
University or Organization:Â Loughborough University
Course Level:Â Masters
Award:Â 100% tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â The UK, EU, International
The program can be taken inÂ the UK
- Eligible Countries:Â Wonderful candidates from the UK, EU, and foreign are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates are eligible to apply for a full-time or a part-time masterâ€™s degree course.
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, New ham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest.
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below Â£570.90 per week.
- They will need to have graduated at least 6 months prior to the start of the program.
How to Apply:Â All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in aÂ masterâ€™s degreeprogram at the university. Once their admission is confirmed, then they can complete theÂ online application formÂ for the award.
Some other information needs to be provided-
- Supporting Documents:Â You need to upload a personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Admission Requirements:Â A successful applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honors degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University.
Benefits:Â This educational award will cover the 100% cost of the tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates.
Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2019