Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support innovative idea-staged companies across Nigeria with funding, mentorship and trainings. The curriculum is specifically designed to move companies from ideas to viable products/services.
The Startup Nigeria Program gives Founders the needed leverage to excel with our specially designed curriculum to help idea and early-stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow in Nigeriaâ€™s socio-economic terrain.
- Open to startups in Nigeria (in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones) that have a brilliant and innovative startup idea that they want to bring to fruition.
Startup Nigeria Incubation Program Benefits.
- Receive up to 2Million Naira in equity-free funding.
- The Startup Nigeria Program provides training that helps the companies to validate and justify their core idea and hypothesis and which help them in further building their services and products.
- The startups are provided with professional mentorship that aids in the growth of business and helps the entrepreneurs to succeed faster.
- The startups also receive funding to aid their idea to move forward and to support the act of fundraising in the future.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Call for Application:Â The call for application stage commences from May 27 and ends on June 17, 2019
- Virtual Training:Â The next stage is the Virtual Training which starts in the first week of July (July 8) and ends on July 26, 2019.
- Virtual Training:Â The Incubation period goes on simultaneously with the Virtual Training. The Incubation stage starts from July 2 and ends on July 26, 2019.
- Pitch Bootcamp:Â The stage of the Pitch Bootcamp is scheduled for July 29 and 30.
- Demo Day and Post Program Support:Â The month of July is also booked for Demo Day while the months of August and September are for Post Program Support.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the â€œApplyâ€ button below: