TheÂ University Of Western Cape â€“ South Africa is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program include monthly allowances of 650 Euro plus travel allowances for Master candidates and 900 Euro plus travel allowances for PhD candidates. Tuition and registration fees are covered by the Scholarship Programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Africa
Course Level:Â Masters & PhD
- Applicants must be Africans
- ApplicantsÂ have to be enrolled in MA in the subject area of development studies, public administration, development management, and Ph.D. at the UWC.
- Applicants should have an outstanding academic record â€“ at least 70% for your last degree
- Applicants should apply within 6 years of having completed their previous degree
Method of Application:Â Interested applicantsÂ will have to fill in anÂ electronic application form (ONLY AVAILABLE FROM mid APRIL to 15th July during open Calls)!Â Applications not using this e-form canÂ´t be considered! As the e-form can only be submitted once, please make sure that your application is complete before submitting it!
Documents that have to be uploaded when using the e-form are:
- a letter of application
- a CV:Â Please use the europass CV form available atÂ https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/home
- an academic transcript from your last university
- certified copies of all academic certificates
- MA applicants will have to write a one page paper about 1 of 3 different topics, available in the â€œHow to applyâ€ section of each Master Programme1
- PhD applicants donÂ´t write an essay, but are asked to submit a 5 page proposal on the research they would want to undertake for the thesis. This should include their research question, the research methodology and a (provisional) theoretical framework. A list of topics is given in theÂ PhD section.
- Additional one signed reference (academic) (and one professional if applicable) have to be uploaded to the e-form. Only if referees donÂ´t want you to submit the reference yourself, the reference can be send by the referee directly toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the applicantâ€™s name!
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 30, 2019