Searching for a PhD project award in Chemical Engineering? RMIT University is offering the PhD award in Chemical Engineering for eligibleÂ PhDÂ student to work on CSIRO-fundedÂ researchÂ scholarship project.
The program is open for the Australian citizen or a self-funded international student with the backgrounds inÂ chemical engineering.
RMIT University was founded in 1887, globally recognized for its contribution to architecture. It offersÂ undergraduate,Â postgraduateÂ and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application.
University or Organization:Â RMIT University
Course Level:Â PhD degree program
Award:Â Up to $31,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â One scholarship is available
Nationality:Â Australian or International student
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian or International student are eligible to apply for the opportunity
Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open for a PhD project in the field of Chemical Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:Â The applicant must have to provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills. Applicant must have demonstrated the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- Candidates with backgrounds in chemical engineering are encouraged to apply. However, candidates with excellent performance in other fields such as process/energy engineering will also be considered. Applicant must have first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering.
Method of Application: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in aÂ PhD research degreeÂ at the university. For scholarship, applicants should contact Prof. Raj Parthasarath:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents:Â The applicants need to submit a statement to outline their interest, an electronic copy of their academic transcripts, a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission in PhD degree, candidates must have a bachelor degree with a research component, a master degree, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications for the program.
- Language Requirement:Â If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
- Benefits:Â The sponsorship will provide worth up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full time).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Applications will close when a candidate is selected.