Founded by AUDI AG in 2009, The Audi Environmental Foundation works to promote sustainable behavior and technologies that benefit both the environment and society.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that influence society, politics and business. The Foundation recognises that developing sound solutions to these challenges calls for collaboration with a broad network of partners, especially young people and the leaders among them.
Audi and its Environmental Foundation are therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom..
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability and the environment? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2019!
If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship Benefits
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation London between 20 and 25 (inclusive) October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 21 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environmental issues
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Scholarship Application Deadline: 3rd May, 2019.