The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity â€“ and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
Through the two years Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, as well as online training courses and resources. Additionally, we will build partnerships with key public and private sector entities in order to develop pathways to accelerate alumni leadership in critical areas.
- Teach for Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing change to education in Nigeria;
- They are looking for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs;
- Applicants should holdÂ a minimum of a Bachelorâ€™s degree and be younger than 35.
Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme Benefits.
As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a part of movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity. In addition, these are some of the benefits of being a Fellow:
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Job and internship opportunities during and post Fellowship
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
Method of Application:
To begin your application, you must complete the registration form by clicking the â€˜Applyâ€™ button below. Once submitted, you will receive an email with a link to complete the application form. The recruitment team will review your application and if successful, you will be invited to complete the next stage of the application process. To find out more, please emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 16th April, 2019