Applications are invited from exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa for the 2019Â Oxford â€“ Adara Foundation Scholarships.Â The scholarship is funded by the Adara Foundation in partnership with Oxford University. The deadline for submission of applications is 5th April, 2019.
The Adara Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise in Nigeria, focusses on empowering women and advancing education in Africa. The Foundation shares SaÃ¯d Business Schoolâ€™s commitment to greater gender parity in education and supports our aim to foster a global MBA community with representation from all over the world.
New for 2019, the Adara Foundation, in partnership with Oxford Universityâ€™s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund, is offering a full scholarship to an exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa.
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme.
- CandidatesÂ must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africaâ€™s development.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
Oxford â€“ Adara Foundation Scholarship Value.
The scholarship covers the:
- full MBA programme fee
- provides a living expenses stipend of at least Â£14,777.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the â€œApplyâ€ button below: