The Government of Heilongjiang is offering the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program to Excellent Students who are looking at acquiring a degree program atÂ Jiamusi University, China.
Eligible Countries:Â InternationalÂ (except China)
Course Level:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelorâ€™s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Masterâ€™s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelorâ€™s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Masterâ€™s Degree with excellent grades.
Method of Application:Â To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link:Â http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original â€œForeigner Physical Examination Recordâ€
- Passport copy
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 15, 2019