The University of Strathclyde is pleased to announce the EU & International Hardship Fund 2019. The scholarship is available to students who are pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate taught, postgraduateÂ research degree program.
Course Level: The scholarship is open for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research degree program.
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Awards are around Â£300-Â£500 and are intended to meet immediate short term living costs.
Number of Scholarships: Varies scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Registered students of the University shall be eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
submit the following with your application:
- 3 months bank statements for all bank accounts
- Any other documents you feel would support your application
Method of Application:Â To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download theÂ application formÂ and submit to the Financial Support Team in the Advice Centre on level 1 of theÂ McCance Building.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 28, 2019