The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) invites applications from Outstanding students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship is available to an Indigenous student undertaking an approved travel or exchange program which will contribute to their educational experience at UTS.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must;
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- A Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organization; or
- AÂ UTS Statutory DeclarationÂ form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicantâ€™s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- Have completed at least one (1) session (equivalent to 24 credit points) of study in a UTS undergraduate course with a minimum pass average; and
- Be enrolled in a UTS undergraduate course for the duration of the scholarship.
Method of Application:Â Applications for this scholarship are currently open.Â To apply please complete the onlineÂ application form.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: 25th February 2019