The Institut FranÃ§ais des Pays-Bas isÂ awarding several scholarships for students admitted in Dutch higher education wishing to follow a degree program at the Institution.
The Descartes Excellence Scholarships are reserved for students with a serious, coherent and motivated study project in France. It is therefore essential to be well informed about the possibilities to study in France before applying for a scholarship.
Eligible Countries:Â All nationalities are eligible (except French nationality)
Course Level:Â Masters
To be taken in(Country):Â France
Scholarship Benefits:Â Approximately 600â‚¬/month for 10 months; coverage of tuition fees (within the limit of 5,000â‚¬) and social security and other advantages of the status of French government scholarship holder (housing subsidy, cultural activities)
- Students with at least a Dutch Bachelorâ€™s degree, enrolled in a Dutch higher education institution.
- All nationalities are eligible (except French nationality).
- Candidate must be a student of any of these disciplines Basic and exact sciences, Technical disciplines and engineering sciences, Law, economics, social and human sciences, international trade, management,French language and literature, history, art history, etc.
- According to the initiative of the President of the French Republic Make our Planet Great Again, applications in a field of climate change (agriculture, Big Data, biology, chemistry, environmental law and policy, water and waste management, energy, health, earth sciences, etc.) are encouraged.
- French is not compulsory, it will be according to the training chosen and the language of instruction.
Method of Application:Â The application needs to include (in French or in English) :
- application formÂ
- cover letter, specifying how the study project in France is related to the academic and professional projects of the applicant
- copies of university degrees and transcripts of records (with grades)
- two letters of recommendation from a teacher or professional
The application form can be downloaded on the website and can also be requested by writing toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
These documents must be sent by post to
Ambassade de France aux Pays-Bas
Anna Paulownastraat 76
2518BJ Den Haag
And by emailÂ to email@example.com
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 4th May 2019