The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2018/2019 Studentâ€™s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic yearâ€™s examination.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to:Â email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Deadline is 13th March, 2019.
Note:All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address:Â firstname.lastname@example.org