TheÂ Radboud University, Netherlands is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This programÂ aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our (Research-) Masterâ€™s programs.
Eligible Countries:Â International Students outside the EU/EEA
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Research Masterâ€™s in Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
- Research Masterâ€™s in Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Masterâ€™s in Linguistics
- Masterâ€™s in Arts and Culture Studies
- Masterâ€™s in North American Studies
- Masterâ€™s in History
- Masterâ€™s in Communication and Information Studies
Value Of Scholarships:Â â‚¬2500 per student
- Applicants must be international students from a country outside the EU/EEA
- Applicants mustÂ have been admitted to a (Research-) Masterâ€™s program at the Faculty of Arts
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants mustÂ have a high level of language proficiency
Method of Application:Â There is no specific application procedure for the Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds since the scholarship is linked to the accepted offer of the RSP or OTS.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st March 2019