Swansea University offers Eira Davies Scholarship to undertake undergraduate or taught masterâ€™s postgraduate degree programin 2018-2019 academic session. Applicants ofÂ developingÂ countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are provided for undergraduate or postgraduate studies atÂ Swansea University.
Number of Scholarships:Â Not given
Nationality:Â Developing country
Scholarship can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
- ForÂ postgraduate taughtÂ courses, applicants should have a minimum of aÂ 2:1 Bachelors degree,Â 3 A levelsÂ (excluding General Studies) gradeÂ A-BÂ and 5 GCSEsÂ gradeÂ A-BÂ (equivalent qualifications and grades are also accepted)
- In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- Candidates must be female, new, full-time, postgraduate degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must haveÂ accepted and hold an offer of a placeÂ to study at Swansea University with theCollege of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must showÂ strong academic abilityÂ andÂ financial need
- Candidates must be usually resident in one of the countries listed below*
- Candidates shouldÂ not be eligible for other financial supportÂ from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
- English Language Requirements:Â ApplicantÂ must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.Â This usually means passing a secure English language test (SELT).
Method of Application:Â The scholarship application forms must be sent via e-mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 1, 2018