The University of Stirling, a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967 is offeringÂ Up 50 scholarship opportunities to individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
EligibleÂ Countries:Â International
Course Level:Â Masters
Number of Awardees:Â 50
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a full-time international student
- be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
Method of Application:Â In order to apply, youâ€™ll need to complete theÂ University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship application form
Please include the following documents, as well as your application form:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2019.
Award Provider:Â University Of Stirling