The McGill University, Canada is partnering with the MasterCard Foundation Scholars to offer scholarship opportunities to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Masters (Non Thesis)
Offered annually?Â Yes
Eligible Countries:Â Sub-Saharan African countries
To be taken at (country):Â McGill University Canada
Value Of Scholarship:Â The MasterCard Foundation Scholars at McGill will receive a holistic set of financial, social, and academic supports throughout their education and during their post-graduate transitions.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Â To be eligible for consideration for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Masterâ€™s Program at McGill, you must:
- Be admissible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University (see Program List below);
- Have never completed any graduate studies;
- Be nominated by a professor of a recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University, or;
- Be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member (Â Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program â€“ 2019 Nomination Form.pdf);
- Be a citizen of and have lived a significant part of your life in a Sub-Saharan African Country (see List of Eligible Countries below);
- Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- Have an intent to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree with the goal of transforming your community through social and economic development;
- Demonstrate that your financial status is in the lowest two quintiles of your country.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program â€“ Eligible Masters Programs 2019Â (click to download)
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program â€“ List of Eligible Countries(Click to download)
Method of Application:Â For further questions about the application and admission process please contact MCFÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 4th February, 2019