East Tennessee State University is delighted to announce an International Undergraduate Student Year 2 â€“ Y2 Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is open for undergraduate international students who have already enrolled at ETSU.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate coursework students.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Will be in the amount of $12,500 per academic year (spring and fall terms)
- Must be used towards tuition and fees
- Cannot be used towards service, programs, and individual course fees
- Are competitive and will be based on the ETSU grade point average
- Will be effective the fall term and for no more than 6 semesters, provided students maintain the minimum eligibility requirement
- Cannot be used when students are charged Erate or in-state tuition rates
- Have no cash value
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Tennessee.
Eligible Countries: Undergraduate students from around the world are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Be current ETSU international students who have been enrolled for at least one full semester but no more than two semesters at ETSU
- Have a minimum ETSU grade point average of 3.0
- Be in lawful F1 or J1 status
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student
Method of Application:Â
- Scholarships will only be offered to start in the fall semester. No initial awards will be offered for the spring term.
- Awardees will be notified of selection by May 31st
- Scholarships will not cover program, service and course fees, health insurance, housing, meal plans, etc
Students apply to this scholarship application form through the given link:Â https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Form/Start/aeacf830-b2d1-42eb-9321-2b50247eadbb
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 1, 2019