The Siemens China Scholarship available at Tsinghua University for international graduate students. The scholarship support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in different fields at Tsinghua University.
Course Level: The scholarship is open to graduate students.
Study SubjectÂ The scholarships will be awarded for Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
Scholarship Award: Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year, Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation, etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the Beijing
Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (detailed information refers to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2019.
- Students should apply the department/school
- Students must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- Applicants are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
Method of Application:
The applicant read this introduction carefully, and make sure that you meet the requirements of the scholarship.
- Upload the application documents listed below through â€˜Upload Application Documents-Othersâ€™
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The original copy will be kept by you and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English.
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship and Foreigner Physical Examination Form can be downloaded from the attachment of this introduction.
Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application atÂ http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn
Scholarship Application Deadline: For all applications is March 1st, 2019