The Faculty of Science, University of Geneva invites applications from interested individuals who are willing to undergo a fellowship program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â International
To Study at (Country):Â Switzerland
Field of Study:Â StudiesÂ in any of the disciplines covered by the Faculty of Science.
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Scholarship:Â Â CHF 10â€™000 to CHF 15â€™000/year (no teaching duties)
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have completed their Undergraduate studies with excellent results
- have applied or applying to University of Geneva
- have excellent academic grades
Method of Application:Â
The application (in English or French) consists of:
- Application Form
- A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
- A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Masterâ€™s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of the Excellence Fellowship Program (see above).
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
Award Provider:Â University of Geneva
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15th March 2019Â (for Masters starting September 16, 2019).