The University of Hawaii at Manoa School of Pacific and Asian Studies/Center for Korean Studies is offering Scholarship Opportunities to International students who have interest in pursuing a fellowship program at the Institution.
The purpose of the fellowship is to enable the continuation of research and publication.
Course Level:Â Postdoctoral programme
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligible Field Of Studies:Â The fellowship is open to scholars from all fields of Korean studies, including literature, history, sociology, political science, and anthropology.
Value Of Scholarship:Â The selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend of $3,750.00 for twelve months with no additional benefits.
- Applicants must International Students
- ApplicantsÂ should hold a PhD by June 1, 2019, and should have not received the degree more than five years prior.
- Applicants must be able to speak, read, and write in English and Korean with a professional working proficiency.
Method of Application:Â Applicants must submit the following toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with the subject line to read â€œPostdoc_surname_given nameâ€:
- Cover letter to the Search Committee indicating interest in the position.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Dissertation abstract.
- Research statement. Please include the research that would be accomplished during the fellowship (not more than two pages, single spaced).
- Two letters of recommendation. The applicant must request that the letter writers (or the dossier service) email the recommendation letters directly toÂ email@example.com.
- Highâ€quality copies or scans of transcripts showing degrees and coursework.
VisitÂ The Official WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 14, 2019