The Wageningen University & Research is now accepting applications for the Africa Scholarship Program (ASP) to give the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
These scholarships are open to talented and motivated students from Africa to pursue a masterâ€™s program. Along with this program, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for the 2-year masterâ€™s program.
Course Level: The scholarship program is open to pursuing a masterâ€™s degree.
Study Subject: The program is giving a chance to study the MSc Programme.
Scholarship Award: Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the â€˜Reach your full potentialâ€™ programme
Nationality: All African countries.
Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the Netherlands
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from All African countries.
- Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and
- Admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
- African students who want to start their study in September 2019 may be eligible for the scholarship. If you want to apply, make sure to complete your MSc application before 1 February 2019.
To participate in this program, send theÂ ASP application formÂ and a reference letter toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Method of Application:Â To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download theÂ ASPÂ application form.
- The reference letter should preferably originate from an African University which has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University within the last three years.
- Be sure that the contact details of the reference are included.
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 1, 2019