The Computer Science Department at ETH offers a new and interesting program that allows undergraduate and graduate students to obtain research experience in our department during the summer months.
Course Level:Â Research, Fellowship
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â Switzerland
Eligibility Criteria: You are eligible for the Student Summer Research Fellowship program if you satisfy the following:
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- Your expected graduation date in your current study program (Bachelor or Master) is January 2020 or later.
- You have 2 years of study completed by summer 2019 (Master students naturally satisfy this condition).
- The duration of the fellowship is fixed to the full two months of July and August. You can be present during the entire time.
Value of Award:Â The amount provided covers housing- and living costs.Â Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well. Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the program.
Duration of Programme:Â The program will take place from 1 July to 31 August 2019.
Method of Application:Â
- Follow the instructions in theÂ How to Apply PageÂ to apply.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st December 2018 at 12 noonÂ (Central European Time).