Tuition fee reduction (up to 75%) Masters Scholarship for Students from non-EU/EEA countries at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Eligible Countries:Â All non-EU/EEA countries
Where will it be taken (country):Â Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Masterâ€™s programme applicants
Number of Scholarships:Â not specified
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration:Â 4 semesters / 2 year programme
Method of Application:
- Â It isÂ obligatory toÂ submitÂ anÂ application forÂ Chalmers Masterâ€™s programmesÂ atÂ University AdmissionsÂ prior to making a scholarship application.Â Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which mustÂ be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15th January 2019
Sponsors:Â Scholarship is funded by the Chalmers foundation, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden