Eligible Countries:Â Sub-Saharan Africa
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), CÃ´te dâ€™Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To be taken at (country):Â TheÂ Netherlands
- Admitted to one of TU Delftâ€™s MSc programs.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelorâ€™s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in Â one of the above mentioned countries.
Number of Awardees:Â 4 per faculty
Value of Scholarship:Â
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Duration of Scholarship:Â 2 years
Method of Application:Â
- To be considered for these scholarships, yourÂ completeÂ application for an MSc programme must be uploadedÂ before 1 FebruaryÂ 2019.
- CompleteÂ yourÂ MSc applicationÂ (check theÂ admission requirements)
- UploadÂ theÂ Scholarship Application FormÂ
- UploadÂ two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- Only students meeting this deadline and who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st December 2018 (23:59 CET)
Award Provider:Â TU Delft