The University ofÂ Teesside is offering theÂ Vice-Chancellorâ€™s Scholarship to incoming international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate, Masters (taught)
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â UK
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellorâ€™s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Start your course in January 2019
- Submit an application for consideration
Value of Award:Â A one-off payment of Â£3,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Conditions: Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellorâ€™s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of your studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following:
- representing Teesside University at Open Days
- contributing to marketing and promotional materials
- participating in international student events
- acting as a mentor to fellow students
- contributing to/creating a blog or vlog to report on your experience at Teesside University.
You are also required to continue to engage with the University as a valued member of our global alumni.
Duration of Award:Â one-off
Method of Application:Â Applicants are required to submit a personal statement as an application of no more thanÂ 500 words, which demonstrates:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.
Please submit your application in a Word document or PDF by email to Adam Rennison, Head of International RecruitmentÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 16th November 2018.
Important Notes:Â The Vice-Chancellorâ€™s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On bonus. Successful applicants may still receive the Â£500 discount for early payment of their fees.