Applications are invited for theÂ MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at Arizona State University and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and TechnologyÂ for Students from Ghana and Africa.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â African countries
Eligibility Criteria:Â For the 2018/2019 Academic Year Application,
- All applicants must be in one of the following programs of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics (BIT)
- Business Finance
- All Applicants must be in their third year of study.
- All Applicants must have a minimum CWA ofÂ Sixty-Five (65.00).
- The Applicant must have No Outstanding Trails.
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants shall be given top priority.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
Method of Application:Â Â Download a copyÂ of the 2018/2019 application form.Â Â Download Application Form
Submit the completed application form by hand to:
The Program Manager,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST,
Office of the Dean of Students, KNUST
Private Mail Bag
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews which would be held at the KNUST Secretariat of MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the Office of the Dean of Students.
Interviews will be done by an independent panel constituted by the Vice Chancellor of KNUST.
Verification of ALL examination results and information provided, as well as community visits of SUCCESSFUL applicants, will be conducted before admission is approved.
Award of the Scholarship will be published on the Universityâ€™s website
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st October, 2018 17:00GMT,