The Yale University – USA is inviting applications from International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) is a summer academic enrichment and leadership program for outstanding high school students from around the world.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â Â In order to apply to YYGS, applicants MUST fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Age:Â Be at least 15 years old by February 6, 2019 (application deadline).
- English Fluency:Â Be ableÂ to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Grade Level:Â Be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- Graduation Date:Â Be graduating in May/June 2020 or 2021 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec.Â 2019 or 2020 from the Southern Hemisphere.
Method of Application:
- Step 1:Â Review theÂ YYGS eligibility criteria.
- Step 2:Â Review theÂ YYGS application required components.
- Step 3:Â Review aÂ PDF of a sample blank application, and start preparing to answer as many application questions as possible.
- Step 4:Â You will need to submit contact information for aÂ parent/guardian, teacher, and/or official at your school. Reach out to them as soon as possible toÂ review the PDF of a sample blank applicationÂ with you, and be sure to collect the information you need.
- Step 5:Â ClickÂ APPLY NOWÂ and start your 2019 application.Â Be sure to write down the email and password you useÂ in case you need to login again to continue the application.
- Step 6:Â Contact YYGS StaffÂ with ANY/ALL questions as you complete the application. The earlier you contact us, the more likely that we can help you by the deadline.
- Step 7: Check the â€œReviewâ€ pageÂ of the application to see if you are missing any required components, and go back into any pages that require further information.
- Step 8:Â Once your application is complete, on the â€œReviewâ€ page pleaseÂ click on the â€œFinalize & Payâ€ buttonÂ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 9:Â Pay the $60 USD application fee.Â If you submitted aÂ Fee Waiver Request*, this page will automatically skip.
*YYGS staff will contact you if your Fee Waiver Request is denied to let you know that your application will not be reviewed until the $60 YYGS application fee is paid.
- Step 10:Â Keep an eye out for anÂ email from YYGS that confirms receiptÂ of your completed application. Please note that confirmation emails usually arrive within 24-48 hours of submission, as there are sometimes delays in payment processing. Questions? PleaseÂ contact us.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 6th February 2019