The Delft University of Technology offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delftâ€™s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelorâ€™s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Number of Awards:Â 3 per faculty
Value of Award:
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
Duration of Program:Â for 2 years.
Method of Application:Â
- To be considered for these scholarships,Â CheckÂ if youâ€™re eligible for this scholarship.
- CompleteÂ yourÂ MSc application. Check the admission requirements.
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- UploadÂ theÂ Scholarship Application Form
- UploadÂ two reference letters (in one PDF document, checkÂ Admission requirements)
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st December 2018Â (23:59 CET)