The University of Groningen is awarding Talent Grants Master programme in Theology & Religious Studies to study in the Netherlands. These grants are available for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Course Level:Â Grants are available to pursue Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.) degree programs.
Eligible Countries:Â Grants are available for International students.
The Talent Grant is financed by the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies. The scholarship is aimed at international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Masterâ€™s in Theology and Religious Studies.Â The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Students from countriesÂ outsideÂ the EU/EEAÂ who have been admitted to one ofÂ the tracks of the Masterâ€™s programme in Theology & Religious Studies:
- MA Religion and Pluralism: Ancient & Modern;
- MA Religion, Conflict and Globalization;
- MA Religion and Cultural Heritage.
- Hold aÂ non-EU/EEA passport and willÂ notÂ be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (â€Â StudiefinancieringÂ â€œ)
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a masterâ€™s degreeÂ from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with theÂ of the grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
Method of Application:Â To apply for the Talent Grant, you should fÂ ill in the application formÂ and add the following documents:
- Copy of your University of Groningen (conditional) admission letter to the MA Theology and Religious Studies programme from the Admission Board;
- Recommendation letter by a PhD or Professor from your current/last degree programme;
- Transcript of Records from your current/last degree programme;
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, in which you indicate why you believe you should be considered for this grant;
- Curriculum Vitae.
Please send the form and documents toÂ thrs.prospectives-at-rug.nl.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 1,Â You can apply for the scholarship onlyÂ afterÂ you have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen forÂ one of the four MA tracks of Theology and Religious Studies.