The new Lazarski Foundation Scholarships is now available to current students and those who want to start studying in Poland. Students from outside Poland can also apply.
Lazarski University is an academic and educational institution that skillfully combines innovative educational standards with the traditional goals of education, driven by the â€œuniversitas magistrorum et scholariumâ€ principle. Lazarski University won not one but two first awards in the competition for the best creative university enrolment campaign organised by Wydawnictwo Perspektywy: 1stÂ place in the enrolment-supporting press ad category and 1stÂ place in the enrolment website category.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to undergraduate and master students.
Eligible Countries:Â Students from outside Poland can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
If you are starting your studies at Lazarski University or you already are our student and your average grade has always been above 4.2, you can apply.
Students from outside Poland can also apply.
Method of Application:Â A Student or a Candidate shall fill in the electronic application form for a grant and the documents specified in Â§ 3 and submit them until 9 October of the given academic year.
- You have to fill in an electronic application form available on below and attach documents confirming your achievements, a declaration of your average grade (included in the application form) and a declaration of your income (a specimen available on the Foundation website).
- The Grant Committee will verify the declaration of your average grade based on the data provided by the programme Uczelnia XP. Thus,Â it is not necessary to obtain any confirmation documents from the Deanâ€™s Office.
- You can check your average grade for the whole period of studies onÂ https://oceny.lazarski.pl. In order to get access, login to Wirtualna Uczelnia with your usual login details.
- A declaration of income must be signed.Â A document without a signature will not be accepted.
- TheÂ deadline for submitting applications and scanned documents isÂ 9th October 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 9, 2018