The University of Hull is happy to announce PhD Studentship in Enhancing Fish and Eel Migration in Rivers through Flow Field Optimisation at Control and Pumping Stations. This studentship is available for UK/EU and international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This studentship is available for UK/EU and International students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants should be highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic and have:
- Applicants should have at least a 2.1 undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will have a 1stclass undergraduate degree or Masters level qualification.
- Hold a current driving licence as the role requires field site visits.
- Excellent writing and fluency in English is expected.
- Candidates will be required to work flexible hours in remote locations in the UK and other countries.
- Prospective students are expected to pursue independent research and work effectively with colleagues to contribute to cluster research goals.
Method of Application:Â Applying online means you can to track the progress of your application and upload supporting documents.
Create aÂ MyAdminÂ accountÂ and choose â€˜Postgraduate Applicant â€“ Create a Postgraduate Accountâ€™. If you are a current or returning student, you can use your existing account.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2018