The new Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship is now available on offer to study MA Textile Design course at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to study Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship students must be:
- Classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposesÂ AND
- Accepted on the MA Textile Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts, commencing October 2018
Method of Application:Â Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 1, 2018