Applications are inviting for University of Ottawa International Experience Scholarship for pursuing undergraduate & graduate program.Â The Faculty of Engineering will provide up to 60 scholarships in support of approved international activities (e.g., internships or visiting terms in foreign corporations, universities, institutions) on a competitive basis.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate students may apply.
- Students in their first eight months as undergraduates or in their final term of registration (at any level) are not eligible.
- Thesis-based graduate students need to get approval from their thesis supervisors before applying.
- Students can only get a single IES scholarship (lifetime).
- Some short-term events (e.g. summer schools) with duration of less than 1 month can also be considered under exceptional circumstances.
Method of Application:Â Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application and to familiarize yourself with the form. All applications, including a signed completed application form, a C.V., a transcript and a letter from a representative of the proposed destination must be sent to engineering.international-at-uOttawa.ca.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 15 October 2018