The Centro San Raffaele Foundation is offering the FCSR Fellowship Program for young scientists to pursue research to study in Italy.
This scholarship program is created to support research in the genetics of human disease by funding ten 2-year fellowships for young scientists.
Course Level:Â Research fellowships
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants should be younger than 40 at submission deadline;
- Applicants must have a degree in relevant fields. In particular, the degree must be an Italian â€œLaurea magistralisâ€, i.e. 5-6 years of the undergraduate degree, or an Italian â€œLaurea specialisticaâ€, or an equivalent non-Italian degree that would allow access to PhD programs; candidates who only have a â€œ Laurea breveâ€ are not eligible;
- Applicants can be of any nationality and are not expected to reside in Italy at the time of the submission deadline.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Langague
The application includes the following:
- Two reference letters
- An acceptance letter signed by the Head of the hosting unit
The above-listed documents must be sent directly by the referees/supervisor to the following email address:Â email@example.com
Emails should have â€œFCSR Fellowships 2018_APPLICANT SURNAME, NAMEâ€ as Object. It is the candidateâ€™s responsibility to make sure the reference letters are sent within the deadline. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 7th 2018