The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a master by coursework degree. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a masterÂ degree program.
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be commencing study of your ECU course in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for a postgraduate course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study a Master by coursework degree; and
- Intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bun bury).
- English Language Requirements:Â Students must have a high level of English competency.
Method of Application:
- If university approves your ECU course application youâ€™ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- The Admissions Office willÂ issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether youâ€™ve been successful.
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 30, 2019