The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering a number of prestigious scholarships for UK/EUÂ and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2018 and January 2019 of the 2018/19 academic year.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate degree program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for UK/EUÂ and International applicants.
To be eligible for aÂ Brunel MBA ScholarshipÂ an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfil theÂ entry criteriaÂ for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA program starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarshipÂ application formÂ comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Throughout the application year, applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
Part-Time MBA only scholarship:
- The part-time MBA scheme is open to successful applicants with relevant valid UK resident statusÂ for the expected program duration,Â upon enrolment.Â The applicant will be asked to provide evidence of this where it is not clear.
- For the purpose of the MBA scholarship an organization which is controlled by a national, state or provincial/local government authority, it will be considered as a public sector entity. The corporate sector is the part of a countryâ€™s economic system that is run by individuals and/or companies, rather than by the government. In addition, part-time MBA applicants are required to submit documentary evidence of their work experience during their application; the applicants should provide confirmation letters from the employers. The employerâ€™s letter will need to exhibit the nature and kind of the organization that the applicant works for. The public/private sector differentiation and the value of the award will be calculated accordingly.
Method of Application:Â Applicants applying for the scholarship must pass a rigorous selection and a transparent evaluation process which includes a written essay as well as an interview conducted by the members of the BBS Scholarship Committee. AllÂ scholarship applications will be assessed rigorouslyÂ against a setÂ of standard criteria.
All applications will be reviewed on a regular basis throughout the year by the MBA Scholarship Committee. The committee members will be responsible for initiating and managing the communication with the applicants, alongside the marketing team. They will be screening and assessing the applications and submit their recommendation to the committee. The committee will be responsible for producing a final list for eligible awardees.
- Applications forÂ scholarships will be considered on the balance of eligibility criteria metÂ by each applicant.
- The Panel will seekÂ applicants from a wide range of industries and sectors. Preference may beÂ given to those who specify an interest in undertaking one of the programÂ specializations (Health Care Management and Aviation Management).
The decision of the allocation panel is final. The University will not accept any appeals in respect of the decisions made by the MBA Scholarship Committee.Â Scholarships will be allocated twice a year. In August/September for the September intake and in December for the January intake.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applicants should note theÂ deadline for their MBA course scholarship:-
- Deadline for applicants starting in September 2018: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for September 2018 must be submitted byÂ Wednesday 05 September 2018.
- Deadline for applicants starting in January 2019: Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2019 applicants must be submitted byÂ Friday 15 December 2018.
- Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2018.