The new Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship is now available for all new students commencing the studies in 2019 at the University. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree eprogramme.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Â You must:
- Be graduating Year 12 in 2018 or have graduated Year 12 in 2017, at an Australian secondary school
- Be enrolling in university for the first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- Achieve an OP 1-5 (excluding OP and selection rank adjustments)
- Be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in theÂ Bachelor of Business (BS05)Â * in the event of a scholarship offer
- Not defer your QTAC offer.
* This program is not aligned with other business degrees.
You must also:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- Complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
- Be prepared to complete all three stages of scholarship selection
- Not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
Method of Application:Â You apply online through QTAC for admission into our undergraduate courses and QUT dual awards with TAFE.
Ordering your preferences
Hereâ€™s a guide to ordering your preferences:
- Use your first and second preferences for you dream courses â€“ the ones you really want to study.
- Use your third and fourth preferences for back-up courses that you are interested in studying, but are less competitive for entry
- Use your fifth and sixth preferences for courses that you can study to getÂ help you get into the course you really want.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 9, 2018