Applicants are invited from Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at University of Guelph, Canada.
This scholarship program is designed to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in their studies.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â Canada
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for scholarship program, applicants must;
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- be enrolled in, have applied for a Masters degree program at University of Guelph.
- have completed their Bachelors degree program
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
Method of Application:Â Click Here To Apply
- Applicants must complete and submit the online application using theÂ Research Portal. Students should refer to the CGS MÂ application instructionsÂ for details on how to complete their application. Additionally, theÂ Canadian Common CVÂ (CCV) must be completed and the confirmation numberÂ uploaded to the CGS M application on the Research Portal.
- Applications will be reviewed and ranked by the applicantâ€™s proposed or current academic department/school.
- The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Awards Committee will review the applications and select those that will be offered a CGS M Award at the University of Guelph.
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1, 2018