The Xiâ€™an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is happy to announce MSc Applied Informatics to study in China. XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 per cent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study MSc programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Minimum Entry Requirements
Upper second class (2:1) honours
- 1st tier universities: 75 per cent or above
- 2nd tier universities: 80 per cent or above
Note: Chinese applicants are not required to take the MoE postgraduate entrance exam.
3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Equivalent academic qualifications
An undergraduate degree (UK 2:1 or equivalent) in related fields (e.g. computing, engineering, business, or financial mathematics).
Method of Application:Â Applications should be submitted via our online application system:
- Click/tap theÂ apply link
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Complete your application
- Once your application account is successfully created, enter all the information required in the application form carefully and make sure the information you provide is correct, complete and up to date. Upload the required documents to the corresponding fields.
- You may log-in to view your application form at any time and upload any remaining supporting documents.
- For further details of how to successfully apply to study at XJTLU, please visit theÂ how to apply page.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2019, for September 2019 start