The new University of GÃ¤vle Study Scholarship is available for all new students who want to pursue MBA programme. This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant or student
â€“ is covered by the obligation to pay a study fee under the ordinance 2010:718,
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelorâ€™s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- A Scholarship covers 75% of the study fee for a programme.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
- For a scholarship to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the student granted a scholarship is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or Student Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
- Where a student does not fulfil these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
- ScholarshipsÂ can only be granted to applicants who applied at www.universityadmissions.se to his/her Study programme in time.
Method of Application:Â All fields must be filled in before you send in the application form.
Please click â€œSubmitâ€ to send the application. Please read the conditions before applying.
All applications will be reviewed in the middleÂ of October. Issues concerning the acceptance of scholarship and written confirmation of the â€œConditions of Scholarshipâ€ will be conducted through email with the Division of Communication and Strategic Partnerships at the University of GÃ¤vle.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2018