Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australiaâ€™s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to students with A-levels applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University
Eligible Countries:Â Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith Universityâ€™s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Method of Application:Â No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs. Prepare supporting documentation including:
- A certified* copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified* copy of your English test results (if available)Â and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see an individual program for details)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â No scholarship application is required.