Applications are invited for FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities at the Simon Fraser University Fuel Cell Research Laboratory in collaboration with local fuel cell industry partners to conduct research on polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs).
Course Level:Â Fellowship is available to study PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This position is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and international applicants.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Masterâ€™s and/or Bachelorâ€™s degree in mechanical, materials, or chemical engineering, or a related discipline.
- Prior mechanistic/computational modeling and/or experimental R&D experience.
- Experience in transport phenomena, porous materials, electrochemistry, and/or polymer engineering.
- Strong interest and commitment in sustainable green energy systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on capabilities and aptitudes.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and as an individual researcher.Â
Method of Application:Â To apply for either position, please contact Dr. Natalia Kremliakova, FCReL Lab Manager (natalia_kremliakova-at-sfu.ca) byÂ August 17, 2018, including a cover letter and resume addressing how you meet and exceed the requirements.
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â August 17, 2018