Applications are currently ongoing at the Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences, Germany for academically strong international students who wants to pursue a bachelors and masters degree in the University.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must be enrolled as students at the Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences (HAW).
- Applicants must have completed their school education outside of Germany.
- Masters applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
Method of Application:Â Â The following documents must be submitted for the applicationÂ (also if you are applying for an extension):
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Letter of Motivation* (max. 1 page)
- Transcript of records
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor at the HAW Hamburg (HAW form)Â (every applicant has to use this HAW form, also if you are applying for an extension)
- Confirmation from the chairman of the examination board (HAW form)
- Confirmation of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung, download from HELIOS)
- Copy of your residence permit (for non-EU citizen) or ID/passport (for EU citizens)
- Bank details (HAW form)
- Copy of your uni-assist VPD documentÂ that clearly states the GPA of your Bachelor’s degreeÂ (onlyÂ if you completed your Bachelor’s degree outside of Germany)Â Â (For Masters)
*The application has to be submitted via the plattform Mobility Online. The link will be posted here once the application period has started. *
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 30th September 2018