Grenoble Quantum Scholarships at University Grenoble Alpes in France, 2019
The QuEnG doctoral program is funded by the Idex-UGA and aims to foster a multidisciplinary ecosystem for quantum technologies.Â It will provide the laureates with a double training involving fundamental research in top-level laboratories and strong industrial exposure through internships within our network of industrial partners.
Grenoble is world renowned for its fundamental research institutes in condensed matter physics, nanosciences, computer sciences & mathematics as well as its high-tech innovative companies ranging from local start-ups to multinational groups. Grenoble area hosts 25 000 academic and industrial researchers and more than 60 000 students. Grenobleâ€™s ecosystem is ranked within the top 5 innovative cities in nanotechnologies worldwide and 1st in Europe.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
GreQuE Doctoral Programme is funded by the European Community under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA). Applicants must fulfil the MSCA mobility criteria: No nationality conditions, but applicants must not have spent more than one year in France during the last three years.
Method of Application:Â
- You must have found a PhD project that will be supported and supervised by one (or more) researcher(s) based in one of the following laboratories: Institut NÃ©el, INAC, LPMMC, LNCMI, LIG and Institut Fourier
- Download theÂ PhD programme application form
- With the help of your thesis supervisor, you must fill in this application form with all the requested details
- We will make sure your application matches the programme requirements.
- Save as PDF each document: Application form / CV / exam results / diplomasâ€¦.
- Merge all these PDFs into ONE single.PDF file
- Send by email this that final PDF file.
- You must request (at least) two recommendation letters based on the template included at the end of the application form (section F).
- Selected students will receive a convocation for the interview and instructions to prepare their travel and stay in Grenoble. All travel/accommodation expenses will be covered by LANEF for 3 days/2 nights. This will provide enough time for each applicant to visit their hosting laboratory and to finalise their oral presentation together with their future thesis supervisor. Non-selected applicants will receive a short feedback report within 2 weeks.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2018