Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australiaâ€™s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarships are available for the citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer toÂ minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith Universityâ€™s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Method of Application:Â Apply online or through an international registered recruitment representative.
If you are currentlyÂ studying at an Australian high schoolÂ you may apply throughÂ QTACÂ orÂ UAC.
Prepare supporting documentation including:
- A certified* copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified* copy of your English test results (if available)Â and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see an individual program for details)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Applications close:
- Trimester 3 2018 â€“ Applications close Friday, September 7, 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
- Trimester 1 2019 â€“ Applications close Friday, November 30, 2018 (for 25 February commencement). Outcome notified by 14 December.
- Trimester 2 2019 â€“ Applications close Friday, May 17, 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 â€“ Applications close Friday, September 6, 2018 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.