A 3-year PhD fellowship is available in the Biomolecular regulation group at the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â We are looking for a candidate with the following professional and personal qualifications:
- A background focused on the molecular biology of bacteria.
- A strong interest in the research questions addressed by the group.
- Documented laboratory experience within molecular microbiology, especially RNA biology/biochemistry.
- Well-developed collaborative skills.
- Strong motivation to contribute to a working environment that is both productive and pleasant for all members of the group.
Method of Application:Â Â The application,Â in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking online application below.
- Cover Letter, stating your motivation and background for applying for this specific PhD project.
- Diplomas and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc degrees)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 2 professional referees
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 18, 2018